1.23.2022

January Brown Baby Bird

My sales for January have been better than expected... at least at Homestead Handcrafts. There is a website that I can go to, that shows me my sales there, as they happen. I won't know what happened in Bandera until I go back there on Feb. 6. I know that one taggie set sold there, because I got a text message about it. The customer traded the taggie blanket in that set for another one. I went to Homestead last Monday and brought all of the Christmas sets home. (They wanted all Christmas items gone by the 15th) There were several vendors there that day, all working on their inventory and displays. I left 4 "winter items" there on sale, brought Christmas home, and took a few new Spring items. Since Aurora is having supply issues, I looked into a new line of stuffed animals called EBBA. I guess Aurora owns that line, but it didn't seem like as many items were sold out. And I could order online and see supply numbers and/or etas for items coming. I think this will be a good "move" for Brown Baby Bird... with some fresh items. Hopefully I will be able to find cute fabric to coordinate with. I am at the point where it will only take me a couple of weeks to "sew up" all of  my current merchandise. Then I need to do some serious shopping for new fabric. Plus Ebba has some items that I can just retail, to go along with my handmade items. Once I get those projects going... I need to set up an Etsy shop and give that a try. Here is my January booth at Homestead Handcrafts and a sneak peek at Ebba. I am excited for some NEW 2022 merchandise for BBB.










No comments: