4.18.2023

Blog Book

 Here I am blogging about my blog book πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ If you have been reading for a while, you know that this blog is "Baba's Journal" on an annual basis. All I can say is that I am including more stuff each year. This book is over 200 pages and cost over a $100. (Part of the reason I have more stuff is that I am getting posts from the kids and including those. Otherwise, our life is pretty uneventful.) haha But hopefully it will be well worth it to some future readers. I realize that I don't really need the printed copy, but I love having those. I love seeing the printed version. There was only one picture that didn't print well and that was the words to a song for my Fathers Day post. It is printed too small to read. Everything else turned out great. I learned a while back to put all of my text together and then follow that with pictures. That format works best when they are assembling the printed book. 



No comments: