Every now and then you get a post of random stuff mixed together. This is it 😉
The weather last week was kind of rainy and cold. I missed several days of walking. (I started trying to walk between one and two miles every morning, starting in Sept. MOST days I go.) This week has been spectacular, for morning walks. The first picture is the view of our street from the window in my sewing room (upstairs). We have a bird feeder in the front, just outside of the window downstairs, near Ron's desk. Two pics... one of the bird feeder and one of the bird bathroom- lol. I really need to trim the bushes out front. They are going crazy. Three pics that Mike shared on Easter from where he was. A pic of Gracie and Kitty... both wanting the same blanket. I guess having the waded up blanket between them was enough of a buffer. One picture of my newest Easter tree decor. One picture of two taggie sets that a friend purchased for twins. One boy and one girl set. I love these together. Wizard Owl and Fox Baby. I shipped them to Waco this week. Cute pic of three young soccer friends. A couple of pics of the new shed. (I told Sam... that I say, "thank you" and "I am sorry" because he will have to clean that out some day.) There are things that went in there that aren't ever coming out again- lol 😂 But the garage is almost completely cleaned out. I was talking to Ashley and Daniel on Sunday evening about painting the walls and doing an epoxy floor in the garage. Ron went to a San Antonio FC soccer game with the Petes. (He got to go because Jaden was visiting his cousins.)
I warned you this was random stuff... but I am all caught up now 😉













No comments:
Post a Comment