4.02.2023

Waiting

 Here are the pictures that Alison shared last weekend. She thought the baby girl would arrive last Sunday... now it's Sunday April 2 and they are thinking it might happen today πŸ˜‰It has been a long week of waiting for them. As a family most of us have exchanged a few GroupMe posts this week checking in on the situation. Audrey even put a comment out there... "Can't resist the moment to say that baby girl is already taking after her mama and will show up when she is good and ready." lol. I sent a few gifts and Audrey sent three, but only one arrived so far. I guess my Brown Baby Bird items were perfect for the nursery decor. Here is Alison's response to Audrey's comment this week, while waiting-

"Ha.ha. πŸ˜… I feel this over- attention to every little detail and go/go energy that I don't normally have vibing from this baby girl. I normally attend to details, but not quite like this. And I have been SO ready, SO many times this week. What the heck is SHE doin' in there? Never had a birthing experience quite like this one that's for sure! Seems like every time I think "it's happening," I go wash up a bit, moisturize my skin well, do my hair, (all my fav things to do right before) and then the progress just stalls. Like she's like, "nope you don't get to be all ready mom, I'm gonna come when you least expect it." Ha! I might be goin a bit crazy in my head here. Haha πŸ€ͺ Everybody is starting to feel sorry for me and offering to bring treats or take me out for a treat. I don't even know what to do anymore. πŸ₯΄ So bored of this. Annie, quit praying for a dang April baby! πŸ˜‚"








No comments: