.jpg)
I finished decorating the house. (or let's just say, at least I'm not getting any more stuff out) We put a few lights outside. (although Ron needs to try to figure out they keep "shorting out" :) My shopping is mostly done. (Just 1 more gift left and I'll be able to take care of that on Monday) Everything I needed to ship is gone, the last packages left today. I still have a huge "to do" list at the store, but on the top of that list is just 1 black jacket to be ready by next Wednesday. (I am hoping to do that tomorrow) I have two dinner party's to plan (very small- one Sunday evening and one Christmas eve), my Christmas cards to do (no promise on getting those out before Christmas), and a birthday party for Jesus for my nursery kids. Today was one of those days when I could tell my list of things to do was getting smaller and I was on mission to work as fast as possible to keeping checking things off. Looks like I might actually be ready for Christmas soon. (Good thing, huh?!, running out of time :) I'll be ready and all of the kids are off some where else! Good thing, over time, they eased me into this plan of Christmas with just Ron, mom, and I. I don't expect it to be overly exciting :)
I am now to the point, where I can say "all I want for Christmas" is....
three days of nothing but scrap booking!
My plan is for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I'm going to stock up on photo splits, ink for the printer, and paper trimmer blades. I don't want to have to "run to Wal Mart" for anything. I will still plan meals, but nothing else. I hope Ron has some football to watch, or something. I hope he wasn't planning on spending Christmas with me :) :) Besides, he will get to spend some quality time with me in the car on Saturday. (we are driving to Dallas, that day) I'll get back to you on how well my plan works. I've got the last five Christmas' to do in my Christmas scrapbooks. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment