12.22.2009

On Vacation

Ron and I are both officially on vacation. Ron for the rest of the year. Me until next Wednesday. When mom asked Ron tonight what he is going to do "on vacation"- he said, "I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I know what I'm not going to do. I'm not going to get up at 4:45 am." I said, "Good, that means that I'm not getting up at 5:30 am either." Now if I can just convince myself to do "whatever I want" instead of just "working at home"- life will be great. And if my free time doesn't get all cluttered up with "stuff", life will be even greater. We are not going anywhere (at least not until Saturday) and no one is coming here for Christmas- probably by Saturday, we will be bored to death and ready to do almost anything- like drive to Dallas :) Ron said, "Maybe we should try to borrow some little kids for Christmas morning!" :) :)

No comments: