I'm just coming off of two "working in high gear" days. (Lots of work at The Silver Hanger for Wednesday and Thursday.) Previous to that I had four "low gear days". (Hanging out in Dallas with family). Now I'm looking at two days off and thinking, hum... should I try to tackle my huge "to do" list. If so, where should I start? If I think about it very much, I'll get overwhelmed and discouraged. If I don't think about it at all, I might proceed in a very unorganized manner, hopping from one activity to another and probably not finishing anything. Or should I just take a couple of days off and not worry about the things I need to get done? Which way to go? What ever is getting done, is not going to happen until tomorrow. For tonight, I'm just thinking "happy new year", (my brain is mush), I'll figure out a plan tomorrow. hehe
Plus no big celebration here- I doubt if I'll even be awake at midnight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment