12.10.2009
This Saturday
At home this Saturday, I could be doing Christmas decorations. Or I could be shopping, wrapping, and shipping. Or I could be baking. Or I could be writing Christmas cards. Or I could be printing out pictures to go in those Christmas cards. At my store, this Saturday, I could be sewing. Or I could be doing inventory. Or any of the other endless items on my "to do list" there. This Saturday, Ron could be mowing, edging, weeding, and trimming. Then putting up Christmas lights outside. Or taking care of various chores on the car and the house. But instead of all of these things, we are going to Bandera tonight. (Bandera is just west of SanAntonio- so we will spend 4 hours in the car tonight and another 4 hours in the car tomorrow ) Then in between wander around on a piece of property - hoping to see the cedar trees cleared out and water in the river. I'm guessing that some where along the way, I will get a WhataBurger and fries, a holiday mint blast from Sonic, and brisket at the barbecue restaurant in Bandera. And maybe see a few Christmas lights in cowboy country :) So everything else will have to wait- short trip with my honey instead. All I can say is I hope Ron's love language is "quality time", because I'm making a big sacrifice here. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment