12.25.2021

Covid for Christmas

The week before Christmas, the Andersons got Covid. 😒😓 We were planning to have a big Christmas Eve dinner/party at their house. That had to be canceled. Dinner on Christmas day was supposed to be at our house. The Petes and I cooked that... we dropped off food at the Andersons and then dinner was just us and the Petes. We had a few gifts to open and we got everyone else on a zoom meeting to watch me open a gift from everyone. It was a book that Annie put together about our house and our life at Bandera. (Kind of one of those "HappySad" things.) Then Andersons and us stayed on the zoom, long enough to open "family gifts". I had asked Doug to come here for Christmas, but it was better that he didn't try to come considering the situation. Ron and I had a super quiet Christmas day before dinner. The Andersons still had a great Christmas despite Covid. They had mild illness during the week before and were still quarantined Christmas weekend, but they had a fun Christmas "home alone". Sam got a new piano and Audrey got a new tree house! Audrey had been trying to convince Sam to build a tree house for several years. She finally prevailed and it is magical! The Petes got some help with Christmas gifts this year. I am pretty sure that they ALL believe in Santa Claus now. Here are a few Christmas pics. (I will have some tree house pics for the New Years Eve post). 
















No comments: