Micah picked us up from the SLC airport on Monday evening, November 22. We met Alison and the kids at a hamburger place for dinner. Between Monday and Thursday, we did some shopping, some cooking, had Eden's birthday party, and went to a movie. We loved seeing their new house. (They moved in there in September.) The plan for Thanksgiving was having most of Micah's family, there at the house for dinner. I made two pies and Alison made a salad... all of the other food "showed up" 😉 There was about 34 people. Alison and Micah had come up with a seating arrangement and tables and chairs. Lots of fun cousin time for the kids. I didn't take a lot of pictures of the house... just a few of my favorite things 😉 Some fun pics of the kids and pics from Thanksgiving dinner. (I already posted Eden's birthday party pics.) I only got food pics of the dessert. Dallin made the tray of cookies. After all of the family left, after dinner, we were sitting in their living room, and Alison said something about wanting the Christmas tree up. So Micah went to the storage room and got it out 😂😁 The last picture of the tree was one that Alison posted right before Christmas. Let the December fun begin! We flew back home on Friday, November 26.
No comments:
Post a Comment