12.31.2021

New Years Eve

We were originally planning to have dinner New Years Eve with one of our neighbors... but Andersons asked if we wanted to go out for dinner with them. The first plan was to meet them at the Cheesecake Factory, at La Canterra. But it was so busy, we would have had to wait 2 hours to get in and that was at 4 pm. We went to a Torchy's Tacos as plan "B". It worked out perfect. Since we arrived there about 4:30, it wasn't very busy at all. We had a great, relaxing dinner there. Then we went back to Andersons and sat out on the back porch for dessert and tree house fun. When we got back home in the middle of the evening, the neighbor let us know that most of his dinner plans got canceled, so we didn't miss anything. He had a big screen projector set up on the drive way and they were planning to make a long night of it. They did tons of fireworks all evening and especially at midnight. Ron hung out with them for while and I put all of the Christmas decorations away, and watched TV. I went to bed about 11:30... but I probably should have watched the fireworks... because it was too noisy to actually sleep. 😉😅

(I put another tree house pick here, even though most of those are in another post.)








No comments: