The two cats are doing well here. Gracie has never been outside... so that is a scary place for her. 😉😆 Kitty spends time in the garage, on the back porch, and recently discovered "inside" on the sofa or the extra bed. Even though Kitty is at least 10 years old, she seems to be better here, than when we first moved. She still mostly sleeps all day and is over weight, but she knows how to purr loud and loves to sit on the sofa when we watch TV in the evenings. Gracie is a bit more spoiled... being near either Ron or I all day and sleeping on our bed at night. She has grown a lot this year. (She was 1 year old in August) Sometimes I get messages from Sadlers... Gracie's mom, now "Pearl", is also spoiled at their house. We have no doubt that she ended up at the right home. She turned from feral cat to "inside- lap" cat. The last two pics are what the cats are doing, while I am blogging 😉😺 (Kitty is not only over weight... but she is also fluffy, with long hair.)
No comments:
Post a Comment