I gave my notice to The Shops of Bandera that I would be moving out the end of April. (That was today) Ron went with me and helped me load up. We also went to the Bandera Bank and closed the accounts there. I think our trip stirred up all sorts of memories for Ron. He also mentioned on the way back... "Well, that closes the Bandera saga". I am planning to set up an Etsy shop and try to sell online, as well as at Homestead Handcrafts. I actually had a pretty good month in Bandera. They will send me my last check in the mail. It will be almost enough to cover my stuffed animal order that I just placed 😉👍 My racks from there fit well into the closet off of my sewing room. It will be fun to have some inventory here at the house and try the Etsy thing. I also have a cabinet in our bedroom now that has my stuffed animals in it. I made a set this month with a licensed Harry Potter fabric and an Owl. It turned out super cute. It was kind of a request from a lady in the ward. She purchased one and another lady purchased one right away. I bought some more fabric and ordered some more owls... in case that is popular... appears to be.















No comments:
Post a Comment