4.29.2022

Easter Dinner at the Pete House

 Of course us, Andersons, and Petes gathered for Easter dinner at the Pete house. Complete with a spoiled bunny! 🐰 Dinner included ham, "all rotten" potatoes 😉, green beans, orange fluffy jello, a couple of other salads, rolls, cupcakes, and "bird nests" 😉 You might be able to tell that I have figured out how to save pics from Instagram. (the ones with a caption from Ashley.) Even Jaden and Hailey participated in an egg hunt. Audrey planned one with puzzle pieces to put together with a clue where the candy was hidden. Somewhere along the way I have collected over 100 plastic Easter eggs. A couple of years they were filled with money. I had to do candy instead this year. But I lucked out getting Starburst and HiChews. The kids all like those. I also gave a few other Easter gifts... mostly games, puzzles, coloring books. I gave Hailey and Jaden their own bags with money, candy, and another gift. A necklace for Hailey and a tie for Jaden. 


















No comments: