Here are a few random pictures for March... then I can move on to April 😉😏
For more than a month I had gotten behind on my "Sunday blogging". Today is April 18 and while I have many other projects around the house to be working on... I took a "day off" and blogged instead. I won't be completely caught up, but closer than I was. My Sunday afternoons have been busy for awhile.
I have a small black shelf in the downstairs bathroom, that I love to set small decor items on. I finally found the perfect COLOR of items for there... not even a specific holiday. I also have a front load frame in that bathroom, that I change the picture pretty often. Cute rabbit right now. Then four cat pics 😸. One pic of how I do individual servings of biscuits and gravy. I slice the sausage and then freeze those slices. The biscuits are frozen. And I make about 1 cup of gravy. Super quick and much easier than larger quantities. Then a few taggie pics.









No comments:
Post a Comment