My old bathroom is looking pretty new. I think in a previous post I mentioned that I have most of my decorating finished downstairs... it was time to start upstairs 😉. My plan has been to paint the accent wall that Daniel did. Put new floor and toilet in my bathroom. Do a couple walls of wallpaper. (there is a peel and stick type that is popular now.) And paint the cabinets in the master bathroom. So... I have been "hunting" for paint colors, flooring, and wallpaper. The lady is scheduled to come and paint cabinets mid May. Some of the wallpaper should arrive any day. Daniel put the flooring and new baseboards in my bathroom and helped Ron put a new toilet in. I did a new little shelf above the toilet, put some new pics on the walls, and bought a black shower curtain rod. I love it. When I posted pics on Facebook, a lady commented that a black faucet would be perfect. I am saving that suggestion for later, when we replace the counter top... or have it refinished. (But probably replace it. It has a pretty big chip in it near the sink.) The last five pics are the BEFORE ones.










No comments:
Post a Comment