4.18.2022

Thompsons in Jamaica

 Here is Carrie's brief description to go with the photos of their trip to Jamaica-

Let the relaxation begin! We made it to Jamaica for some fun in the sun and sand in our toes😄 I don’t plan on moving very far from the beach and pool this week…maybe walk to get some food. We all just want to sit down and recuperate from the crazy busy lives we’ve been leading this past year. Perfect day of doing nothing but laying by the pool. We had to drag the boys out at 5:00pm…they were raisins. The boys lookin’ good in their new sunglasses and Mike wore the shirt my mom got him for the trip. This morning we went to Blue Hole for some fun jumps at the waterfall and rope swinging. Ryan had fun at Blue Hole…he just forgot to tell his face. We took a catamaran out snorkeling near Mahogany Bay and then the cruise took us to Dunn River Falls, where we climbed 960 meters of waterfall to the top. Great fun and only once did I think I was going to slip and find myself in a terrible position.




















No comments: