I am putting this post in here now and then I will go back and cover the events of the first 3 weeks of June.
Our family has been very blessed with 6 righteous Fathers. They love their families and they love the Lord. You can always find them faithfully serving others, working hard, and playing with their children. We love them for their sacrifices and their courage. They are great examples and strength to each other.
I sent Ron off to church today to teach primary without me. He got Covid traveling from California to Colorado. He got to spend our Colorado week stuck in a motel room. He is past his 10 days of quarantine and tested negative yesterday. I got Covid traveling from Colorado to home. I got to the spend our first week back home in quarantine. I am probably negative again, but my 10 days are up next week. I need to go downstairs and figure out some kind of PIE for Ron. 😉😘






No comments:
Post a Comment