6.18.2022

Some Grey Upstairs

 Somewhere in between all of the other May events, I had help to paint the cabinets in Ron's bathroom. Also, a few other minor updates with drawer pulls, towel rings, pics, and a clock. I don't know if he likes it, but I love it. Now all of the brownish/orange cabinets in the whole house are painted. At some point, I want to replace all of the faucets in the bathrooms, and put in black instead of silver. My only other project that didn't get done yet is some wallpaper upstairs. What I picked out would actually work very well a couple of places downstairs too. I might get to that in the next month or so... we'll see. I painted the board and batten wall upstairs too. I am not loving the finished paint surface... but the color is good. (Two shades lighter than the grey cabinet color.) At some point I might sand it and repaint. I also painted the lighter gold wall color above the grey.







No comments: