6.21.2022

Other Santa Barbara Activities

I am trying to remember all of the other activities that we did with the Simms family. I may not get these in the correct order...for some reason it is all a blurr- lol. (I am pretty sure that I have lingering Covid brain.) We went to the new Top Gun Movie. We had dinner at Chilis. Owen and Westin ordered steaks with mashed potatoes and French Fries. That is what I would call, "meat and potatoes". Then dessert was the choc lava cake. We went to downtown Santa Barbara to an ice cream shop. We went to the mission to see the chalk art. (We have done that a couple of other times. My comment for this year was that a lot of the art seemed rather bleak, dark, and troubled. I am wondering if that is the result of Covid? I only took pictures of the ones that didn't seem like that.) One evening we cooked Smores out on the back porch over the firepit that Annie and Alex have now. We also had a lunch at the beach. We also had dinner at Los Agaves. That is a Mexican restaurant that the Simms love. 


















No comments: