Okay... so the first mattress that I bought did not work. It is a mystery to me as to why it was so bad. When I got up each morning, everything hurt. The pressure points on my hips and shoulders were bad. I had a lady come and take that one... Amazon gave me a refund... and I purchased a different one. A Dream Cloud premier. It is so much better than the other mattress. Of course, it was almost double the cost of the first one. Then our dishwasher quit, so I had to purchase a new one. So... I finally got my WHITE one. 😉The one we had was black, with a piece of white magnet on the front... which actually worked better than I expected. My plan all along was to use that until it quit and then get a white one. I wanted to get another Bosch, but Ron always complained so much about trying load dishes into the one we had in Bandera, I decided to try a GE.



No comments:
Post a Comment