9.06.2022

Noah and Mason Bdays

 I actually should have done this post before my last two. But Noah and Mason both have birthdays on August 27, so most years they celebrate together. This year the Petes were headed to Dallas and then on the Oklahoma and Branson, for almost a week. For Mason's birthday they watched a soccer game in Dallas. Noah had a friend party at a "Build a Bear" store. The kids did build a Pokémon character instead of a bear. They stopped by our house briefly after that party and Noah opened up his gifts. Then on Sunday evening, they came for dinner at our house. I did what I could to make it "a party" 😉🎉He wanted pizza, chips and salsa, watermelon, and Ceasar salad for dinner. I made a small chocolate cake to put candles in and I also made a large M&M cookie. He is usually more of a "cookie boy" than a "cake boy"... but he didn't really want the cookie.- lol. Audrey realized that he has wanted the Pokémon theme for the past three birthdays. Mason turned 10 and Noah turned 9. Here are a few pics of Noah's party.









No comments: