9.06.2022

Some Green Plants

 I am not ready for Halloween or even fall stuff. I guess I am ready for "some green" plants even if it is inside 😉Actually the yard is starting to green up a bit, because we have received some rain during the past week, but generally everything outside is pretty "toasty". So, here are my September decorations. This theme was based on some fabric that I ordered from Poland- lol. It is a print that has green ferns and leaves and alittle purple. Then Target had fern print pillows. Add a few other fern/plant items and you have it. I am not a huge fan of artificial plants, but this is a nice change of pace. By the last week of September, I will switch to Halloween. November will be pumpkins and fall stuff. (I have one little sign in the guest bathroom that says "Hello Fall" 😆and I have a couple of black and white pumpkin dishes out.)













No comments: