9.06.2022

First Etsy Order

 I got my first Etsy order today- Tuesday, September 6, 2022. Luckily it was a simple one, just a ribbon blanket. I had the one that was ordered in the closet here at home... so I didn't have to go to Homestead to get it. I feel like I should list all of my inventory on Etsy whether it is at Homestead Handcrafts or here at home. I have my supply of large envelopes and boxes to ship in. All I had to do was put it in an envelope, print the shipping label, and drop it off at the postal place on Potranco road, just a couple of blocks away. Perfect order to figure out how this Etsy thing works. I am just getting started while Hailey is an Etsy expert. 😉 Ashley took a picture of their front porch one day when Hailey had 11 orders ready to ship. She is amazing. I grabbed two pics from Ashley's Instagram posts. (Hailey makes and sells homemade bunny treats.)







No comments: