I had a late appointment at the store yesterday, so I didn't get home until about 8:00, which was plenty of time for Ron to look at his usual stuff on the computer and the blogs. His first comment to me was, "Believe it or not, I really was going to ask you what you wanted to do for our anniversary". I never doubted that, I knew that was coming. See after you live with someone for 33 years, you pretty much know how things go. (The part that I was kidding about was him stressing over what to do :) Micah, you can take comfort in the fact that holidays are not a big deal for Ron. Then he said it only took him 2 hours to figure out exactly what my plan was. Then his next comment was "sounds good to me". So...sorry Annie but we are only going to get half way to your house :(
There really are several barbecue places going north on 45- the drive in movie is just south of Dallas- the Sam & Audrey Bed and Breakfast is available- the small town, main street shopping is Plano, Texas- and the ward there is the Wylie 2nd. The reason I didn't have the name of the Italian restaurant was because Sam forgot to send that to me :) The only little glitch in the plan is that the drive in movie theater might be on the "dead theater" list. Plan "B" might be to go up through Granbury- there maybe a theater there that is open.
No comments:
Post a Comment