5.14.2009

Go Go Go Stop

Some times life is just go, go, go. Things to do, work to be done, day after day, can't stop. The most important things get done, the other things keep piling up on the "I'll get to that later" list. Seems like for almost a year, my life has been a huge "to do list". Just about the time one event would be finished another was just starting. Go, go, go... then all of a sudden the weddings are all done, the prom season is winding down, the taxes have all been sent in, and not an over whelming amount of work at the store right now....stop. A3 will relate to this- what do I do now? I have been going in high gear so long, I'm not sure what to do now. The obvious answer is to tackle the "I'll get to it later" list, but some how the motivation just is not there. Usually what happens when I get to this point is, I sit...for the first time in a long time. Which lets me notice all of the dust that has been collecting while I was busy doing other things. So I start cleaning, it's one of those mindless jobs that lets you work, but think about other things. While I'm cleaning, I'll try to prioritize that "get to it later list". Soon...I'll start on that... but first I'll stop and take a weekend off. Just hop in the car with hubby- eat out, go to a movie, celebrate Aud's "go go go" job, and get someone else to take care of all of our Sunday responsibilities. I'll go back to being responsible again on Monday, until then I'm dusting...

No comments: