5.18.2009

It's Monday

Remember, I was taking the weekend off and then I would be responsible again on Monday. Well it's Monday and I've got a few things on my list for today. I guess I need to go out to the store and see how much water came in the back door on Saturday evening. :(
Then I need to clean up the two extra bedrooms so that Nathan and Jared can stay with us next weekend. :)
We had a fun weekend- thanks S&A for letting us hang around with you. I took my camera with me thinking I would take lots of pictures, so I could blog about the various activities, but instead I only took one picture. At least the girls can't complain about me taking pictures of decorations and "non people" stuff. (They hate it when I do that :)
By the way- it's fun to see that almost every one updated the blogs in the past few days-
stayin connected!


No comments: