On Monday we spent some time in the car with Nathan and Jared. Since Jared doesn't actually say very much- guess who did all of the talking? In fact, Nathan warned us as soon as he got in the car, "I can't stop talking!" Here are some of the highlights of our conversation- keep in mind, I'm skipping lots of random things and just giving you the best parts. I'm "Baba" and Nathan is...
well he's Nathan :)
Nathan- "You guys don't have anything to jump on at your house".
Baba- (I'm thinking, what does he mean, we don't have anything to jump on? Then I remember that they have a trampoline) "No, we don't have a trampoline at our house."
Nathan- "We got a trampoline so that we would stop jumpin on Momma and Daddas bed".
Nathan- "Who is going to have a baby?"
Baba- "Ashley is going to have a baby. Do you know that Jaden will have a sister?"
Nathan- "Oh no, Jaden will have to give up with a girl!"
Baba- "What do you mean?"
Nathan- "He'll have to for sure give up- he will NOT play with a girl!"
Baba- "Did Jaden tell you that?"
Nathan- "No, I just thought that."
Baba- "Do you think you will have sister?"
Nathan- "Yeah, maybe five."
Baba- "When do you think you will get a sister?"
Nathan- "Right after we get a dog!"
Nathan- "If we got one now, Momma would have to feed two babies. Dadda might have to have one."
HeHe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment