10.20.2009

Couldn't Resist

I just couldn't resist decorating my blog with Halloween stuff. Halloween is not my favorite holiday, except for the fact that the black, orange, and purple decorations look good with all of my black furniture. (Actually from the pictures that I posted, all you can see is my white walls and not my dark furniture.) Some people need some fancy, expensive "toys" to keep them happy- just give me a few little cheap, cute decorations, and I'm good :)
One Halloween tradition, that is popular in our church is called "Trunk Or Treat". We line our cars up around the church parking lot- with the trunk (or back of the car) toward the center of the lot. We decorate the trunk and/or the outside of the car, then the children walk from trunk to trunk and collect candy. It turns out to be a good alternative to walking from house to house collect candy. Since I have a big black, scary looking suburban, it works well for such things. This year I bought a new witch to use in decorating my burb. I'll take more pictures later, so you can see how it turns out.

No comments: