10.22.2009
Glenn, Rush, and I
I drove to Dallas yesterday listening to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and country legends. So I spent about 7 hours in the car yesterday and 6 hours in the car today. I went to a few fabric stores, Sam Moons, and the apparel market. I also went to visit a friend yesterday evening. I ordered a few dresses for the store and bought some "cash and carry" accessories, at the market. I stayed at Sam and Audrey's house, even though they are on a trip to Connecticut this week. My plan for coming back home was to decide whether I was "wired" or "tired". I decided I was "wired" so I drove back this evening, rather than spending tonight in a motel and driving back tomorrow. Came home this evening with Delilah- sappy love songs all the way home :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment