10.10.2009

I Must Confess

It was a year ago, that I gave in to peer pressure and let my self get addicted. It was one of those things where I was trying to remain innocent. I was trying to not let myself get into a tempting situation. I was trying to stay away from undo pressure- but I didn't have the strength to withstand. Especially when the influence was coming from my own family. Little by little, I let myself get involved, and now I am hopelessly addicted. My first point of weakness also led others into the same addiction. Soon we had a whole network giving into experimentation.

I find myself needing my daily fix- sometimes even several times a day. I just can't break myself from the habit of logging in. It has become my life line to other people's business, every day gossip, even pictures, and videos. I usually end up with a grin on my face and a feeling of happiness. (Kind of a "rocky mountain high" only I 'm not in the mountains any more)

While most people celebrate anniversaries of addiction recovery- I'll celebrate anniversaries of addiction (with no chance of recovery).

Happy 1 year to "debnronILYLT" blogging. This was all Annie's fault :) Just keep those stories, pictures, and videos coming- I'm hooked!

No comments: