10.18.2009
That Will Teach Me...
to fess up about my blogging addiction. This past week has pretty much been a blogging desert. Okay, Annie and Mike/Carrie both threw me a few cute grandson pictures and WE threw me a clever spending chart and an update calendar, but besides that it has been a cold turkey week. Everyone is either too busy, or life is too boring to blog about :) I've had a couple of hints that life has been too busy. Which is okay, life gets that way. We (I know that I can speak for Ron too) are so grateful for the great connections and good relationships that we have with our children! We are so proud of their accomplishments. We love all of the "spouses"! We are also grateful for the employment that our children have that allows them to provide for their own families. Times are tough, but we have the reassurance that our children all love the Lord and have strong foundations of faith. As for what to blog about- I may have to run around and take pictures of my Halloween decorations to share. Wait a minute...I can see the girls all rolling their eyes- they hate it when I take picture of decorations :) Maybe I'll just have to figure out some clever "trunk or treat" decorations for my suburban and post those- the girls might let me get away with that :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment