Today was a rainy, lazy Sunday. For one thing, our schedule today was a bit different than normal. We didn't have our usual 9 o'clock church, so we didn't get up until 9- amazing. We couldn't sleep any longer, we both had sore backs from laying down so long :) I guess it's one of those things that happens as you get older. As I am thinking about my week ahead- there are some things I
need to do and some things I
want to do. (Especially for tomorrow, since that is supposed to be my day off) I
need to clean the house. I
need to go paint a wall at the store. (We had a little remodeling issue there) I
need to go make two jackets and hem a dress at the store. I
want to finish a bunch of baby blankets that I started. I
want to finish sewing a skirt for me, that I started. I
want to spend a whole day scrap booking. I
want to get out the Halloween decorations.(that one really needs to wait until after I clean the house :) So what will win out- my needs or my wants? Or will I spend too much time trying to decide what to do and get nothing done? Basically from Tuesday- Saturday, both my needs and my wants, will have to get worked in around my 11-5 schedule at the store. I'll let you know what I get done this week.
Here are a couple of cute pictures. They don't really go with this post--
just cute pictures :)
Papa and Owen

Ashley and Hailey
No comments:
Post a Comment