On Saturday evening we are having a Halloween activity at our church. It will be chili dinner, carnival type games, and "trunk or treat". ( I already posted the picture of the witch that I am using to decorate my suburban for the "trunk or treat") Last Sunday evening, I was telling Annie that I had a "picture" idea, but I didn't think I had time this week to work on it. I spent Monday afternoon, in the rain, shopping for some items. I was disappointed in the Halloween decorations that were available. The party store stuff was too gory. The discount store stuff was too lame. Hobby Lobby didn't have much left. They have moved on to Christmas already. I finally found something at Garden Ridge that would work. I was hoping for something alittle more creative, but with limited time and limited choices, this was the best I could do. (Again, I was disappointed in Garden Ridge- no more cute crafty items and decorations. They now have lots of furniture and tables full of clothing, books, etc. Kind of flea market style. At least Ron doesn't have to worry about me spending much money there now.)
Any way...
Here is my "picture" idea. Of course I had to try it out on Ron. I am planning to take pictures with my camera and then give them to the kids.
It is geared toward the little kids- remember I am a nursery teacher :)
No comments:
Post a Comment