11.10.2009

G10

The girls don't like it when I take pictures of decorations- I can see the eyes rolling already- because I'm taking pictures of the bathroom :) Upstairs at our house there are three bedrooms, a room that we use for a double office (half for me and half for Ron) and a small bathroom. With just Ron and I sharing the bathroom it is fine, but when we have company it's much too small. I guess I ended up decorating it with a specific theme- "miracles". Of course with very little wall space it didn't take much to have over kill on decorations. One says, "Miracles Believe in Them", one says, "Miracles Happen to Those Who Believe", and the third one just says, "Believe". When ever I'm feeling like the bathroom is much too small, I remind myself that it is indoor plumbing, it has great water pressure, it has just enough storage space for all my stuff and it cleans up well (everything is still in good condition). Then I am grateful. Ron calls it the "miracle room" because it's where I fix my hair and put on make up :)





No comments: