11.23.2009

Gratitude 23

When the kids were younger and we would get ready to go on a trip, I would always have an endless "to do" list. When it was time to leave, I would be totally worn out. (which is how Annie and Ashley will be) What ever was not done when it was time to leave, was left undone, time to "be on vacation". Now that the kids are gone my "to do" list at home is not so long, but I also have a "to do" list at my store, that needs to be done in order to be gone. I am grateful that I got through my home list today. (Okay actually, I had to cross off two things, because I ran out of time. But everything else is finished). Now I have 4 hours at the store tomorrow to get the store list done. Then it's off to Colorado. Yippee.

No comments: