11.18.2009

G18

Today was one of those days when you know right from the start that there is not enough time to get everything done. There were certain things that had to be done today. So, I had to try to focus on those and put everything else on hold until at least tomorrow. It was like...okay get through today and then I'll "regroup" tomorrow and figure out what to do next. I think mom was annoyed with me this morning because I didn't help her decide what we are going to eat the next few days. Basically I told her- get whatever you want. (I'll think about that tomorrow) Today I had my peanut butter sandwich for lunch and my chicken sandwich for dinner. I'm grateful that I actually had time to eat them and I'm grateful today is almost done. The bed is looking really good- then I'll get going again tomorrow with everything I didn't get to today :)
And I'll start thinking about the next few days and our trip next week. One day at a time :)

No comments: