11.01.2009
Gratitude Challenge
Annie has "tempted" :) everyone to do a daily post for November about being thankful. Other than the DAILY part- this will be easy for our family. We have tons of things to be thankful for and we each recognize that blessing. I have no doubt, this will spur some great posts for this month. I will try to have variety, as Annie suggested- some serious, some humorous, etc. For my number 1... this probably falls into a "worldly" category. I am thankful for blogs! I realize that the Internet can used for all sorts of motives, some not very nice- but the connections that blogs create is awesome. I suppose my bubble will get burst as soon as some thing bad happens with them, but until then, I will continue to enjoy them. I could hardly wait for today- I knew that the Halloween activities would just start popping up. And they did! I love the connection that we have with our children and friends. I love seeing pictures of all of the Bville kids having kids of their own. What a great window to the world- at least in my little part of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment